A quick rundown for those of you new to the Twisted Hunt or who need a reminder of how it works:
1. There are 104 stores taking part this year. The hunt theme is "Magic" and the hunt color is eggplant (purple for those who didn't have the big crayon box as a kid).
2. In addition to the free hunt gifts, there are mini hunts, side games, gachas and special sales all throughout the hunt, so keep your eyes open!
3. If you make it through all 104 stores, you will make it to the dreaded End Game. We don't want to give away too much information about that, but suffice to say, you will need all your wits around you to make it through. Reach the end, find the treasures and earn the coveted Survivor tags...at least until the next Twisted.
4. There is an official blog with a list/Slurls for all participating merchants. There is NOT a page full of hints. If you need help, that's what the Twisted group is for. There are helpers online pretty much around the clock who can give out hints or help with any other issue you might run into during the hunt.
5. There are decoys. Some have gifts. Some do evil things. You will never SEE more than 10 visible decoys in any store. However, if you cam into the floors or walls or derender solid prims...well...you will have unleashed your very own cube hell.
6. Main prize cubes (or at least 1 if there are more than 1 main prizes) will be located within 30m of the landing point. The hunt coordinators are pretty strict on that rule for merchants, so keep it in mind as you hunt.
Most of what we are showing are the main prizes. Whenever a merchant sends us a blogger pack with gacha or side hunt gifts, we will be blogging those as well. So if you see something here and you don't find it at the store - chances are good you just need to keep looking!
Cheers and Happy Hunting!